ADVERTISEMENT

Ratings

Can you all believe that Bob has McCool Junction rated….. GASP…… 8th.

Fire the man. Disband this website and message board.

No way 7 other teams can be this amazing 🤷🏻‍♂️
I looked in the C2 ratings for them first, yes I know they play in D1 but I figured with being the best team in the state and all they'd just rank them in the next class for fairness to all the other lowly class D teams. To find them 8th in D1..........GASP

I watched a quarter of this game so far, Yates has at least 20 of the 32 and pulls up from 30 feet on nearly every possession. I can’t see anything different than what I said in a previous post. It’s Yates 1 on 5 and the supporting cast disappears.

They were up 39-32. Yates got in foul trouble they lost 57-47. Out scored 25-8 without her essentially

crickets GIF

Ok. Ok. Ok… I totally rescind my statement about SRC girls…. While I do believe they have a couple of the more talented girls in D1, the coaching they’re getting is what I teach my 4th grade team. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.

Ok. Ok. Ok… I totally rescind my statement about SRC girls…. While I do believe they have a couple of the more talented girls in D1, the coaching they’re getting is what I teach my 4th grade team. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.
Maybe they just aren’t AS talented as you think. Doesn’t SRC have a great basketball player, and someone who knows a bit an about the game as an AD, who just gave up coaching? Haven’t seen many coaches walk away from amazing teams.

Maybe they just aren’t AS talented as you think. Doesn’t SRC have a great basketball player, and someone who knows a bit an about the game as an AD, who just gave up coaching? Haven’t seen many coaches walk away from amazing teams.
No kidding, great statement I think the problem is the SRC parents and judge of ability

No kidding, great statement I think the problem is the SRC parents and judge of ability
I’m not going to comment on the kids ability or not as I’m not from there but did watch them play live several times last year. The coaching last year, or lack there of, was noticeable. I watched the head coach sit at the end of the bench away from the team for almost a full quarter with his back turned to the game and offer nothing but the occasional glare and hand wave in disgust at them. Not all great players make great coaches.

I’m not going to comment on the kids ability or not as I’m not from there but did watch them play live several times last year. The coaching last year, or lack there of, was noticeable. I watched the head coach sit at the end of the bench away from the team for almost a full quarter with his back turned to the game and offer nothing but the occasional glare and hand wave in disgust at them. Not all great players make great coaches.
sounds like they are hoping for a 3rd coach in 3years

Their girls coach did that or their boys coach? We are talking girls. And their boys coach is a good guy, but odd duck from the people I’ve visited with that know who he is.

Their girls coach did that or their boys coach? We are talking girls. And their boys coach is a good guy, but odd duck from the people I’ve visited with that know who he is.
This was last years girls coach. I have seen both coach and agree the boys coach is an odd duck who makes some interesting decisions also during the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT