ADVERTISEMENT

Saint to Creighton?

Good question. I have to wonder why with his talent Saint isn't getting the attention from higher level schools. His offer list is very small and none are big time schools.

Has UNL offered to any of the top recruits from Nebraska this year? I haven't heard and would hope we would.

Nebraska has offered Green
Hunter is a 5 star recruit and a top 20 pick in next years draft !!
When it comes to predicting the future of high school athletes independent of what sport they play basketball has the most success in predicting a kids future

are there busts yes but if you look at the history of nba prospects coming out of high school with the type of accolades that Hunter has history has proventhat they are far and few between when it comes to highly recruitedbasketball players and the success they have versus highly recruited athletes in other sports

Reactions: tireman2
Hunter is a 5 star recruit and a top 20 pick in next years draft !!
When it comes to predicting the future of high school athletes independent of what sport they play basketball has the most success in predicting a kids future

are there busts yes but if you look at the history of nba prospects coming out of high school with the type of accolades that Hunter has history has proventhat they are far and few between when it comes to highly recruitedbasketball players and the success they have versus highly recruited athletes in other sports
The skill level of kids in Nebraska today is unbelievable!!
it’s so much better then it was 5,10, 15,20 years ago

Hunter is one and done, HA, he won't start for Gonzaga, needs to put on some muscle and show that he can play with the big boys first. He is good no doubt about it but he isn't ready for the league.

It is tough because in most ways Thomas was the better high school player. He was physically dominant in ways Sallis was not. Sallis projects as a better college player to most because of the physical maturing most expect. I think he also shows better court-savvy and the ability to not be the number-one option and still change a game. That's a great college skill.

Reactions: saluno22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT