ADVERTISEMENT

Boone Central vs Norfolk Catholic

nu182

All-District
Sep 11, 2012
What are your thoughts gentlemen? Haven't seen Catholic play since the playoff game last year in Albion. I think Boone might have the edge with their skill players. Wr's are big and athletic and I think they have the best player in C-1 with Mazour. Catholic is Catholic though and they have been super impressive this year just from looking at their scores. Should be a great one. Gonna go with the homer pick and say BC 27 NC 24. Should be an awesome game.

My thoughts are - get there early. Dispite spending millions redoing the field they did very little to alliviate and seating (or lack of seating) problems for games like this. Or for many other games too for that matter. Be there early and hope you don't get
kicked out of your seat....

two very athletic teams. probably the best two in c1 knocking heads on the gridiron. I'm going to go with NC in an upset, I think the veteran coach will outsmart the other veteran coach and have a few plays up his sleeve that will garner the W. it will be a tightly contested ballgame, I agree get your ducats early or you won't have a place to sit.

I really think Boone wins this game and wins C1 this year. They have just been rolling people. Granted their toughest games this year, all were at home, they still blew by 7-1 Scotus, 6-2 GICC, 5-3 Pierce. All three of those teams will win their last regular season games, and make the playoffs.

Norflok Catholic is good too, don't get me wrong. I just see Boone winning this one at home. Something like 24-21. Making them the #1 seed in Class C1 going into the playoffs.

Don't forget guys about Striv TV watching since North B East game over on HS Cube. Boone Central / NG v N Cath just about as good as it gets. They really have a great stadium there in Albion. They also have a heck of a football team. Again.

About to complete a 90 + yard drive to ice it for BC/NG. Good Football in Albion.

Just a reminder that so many games are online now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT