ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest 8-Man players of all time

It was Cory… not Clint. And you never even played football at Humphrey so don’t act like you’re part of an accomplishment. Pretty pathetic in fact.
You’re just butt hurt that your precious St. Fran is getting rebranded and I’m not sobbing over it…. I find it strange (that the diocese did this) but I can’t say that I care.

And it was Clint. The story on Cory is that coach Ditter would give anyone a helmet sticker if they got a solo tackle on him. I don’t believe anyone did. One more thing, I did play, 3 year letter winner (now THAT is not an accomplishment considering how bad we were).

You’re just butt hurt that your precious St. Fran is getting rebranded and I’m not sobbing over it…. I find it strange (that the diocese did this) but I can’t say that I care.

And it was Clint. The story on Cory is that coach Ditter would give anyone a helmet sticker if they got a solo tackle on him. I don’t believe anyone did. One more thing, I did play, 3 year letter winner (now THAT is not an accomplishment considering how bad we were).
We have the Nebraska version of Three Year Letterman, yes!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT