ADVERTISEMENT

Head Football Changes

he will have a uphill battle on his hands, the talent is in a downward spiral right now in Norfolk.

Beatrice- Kezeor
Bellevue East
Bishop Neumann - Pavlik
BRLD
Cambridge
Cozad - Dueland
Creighton
CWC
Elkhorn
Elm Creek -
Hemingford - Dean
JCC- Haughton
Loomis - Spies
Maxwell
McCook - Vetrovsky
Norfolk - Koozer
North Bend - Maresh
Sidney
Summerland - Thramer
Wayne
Weeping Water

I jokingly asked someone from BRLD at the state tournament if Coach Cerny would have to come out of retirement. They replied, "Maybe!"

Hearing that Catlin Rice has been hired as HC at Cambridge. Was a current assistant on staff.

Beatrice- Kezeor
Bellevue East
Bishop Neumann - Pavlik
BRLD
Cambridge - Rice
Cozad - Dueland
Creighton
CWC
Elkhorn - Feichart
Elm Creek -
Hemingford - Dean
JCC- Haughton
Loomis - Spies
Maxwell
McCook - Vetrovsky
Norfolk - Koozer
North Bend - Maresh
Sidney
Schuyler - Hansen
Summerland - Thramer
Wayne
Weeping Water

It's my understanding there will not be a change made at Bellevue East, as Liess will be back in 2021 is what I was told tonight. So cross them off the official list at this point.

Hansen is planning to run the DW at Schuyler. He made a facebook post announcing his hire and in that post he stated he was excited to run the DW there. Not. DW fan, but it is a solid way to get a struggling program going.

Hansen is planning to run the DW at Schuyler. He made a facebook post announcing his hire and in that post he stated he was excited to run the DW there. Not. DW fan, but it is a solid way to get a struggling program going.
agree and it can not be any worse of a result They have struggled for a long long time now

It's my understanding there will not be a change made at Bellevue East, as Liess will be back in 2021 is what I was told tonight. So cross them off the official list at this point.
Was Liess originally being let go by Bellevue East or was he wanting to leave on his own accord?

Coached against Hansen while he was at Centura. It's frustrating to coach against if missing the adequate talent to contain it.

Reactions: hailvictors2
Was Liess originally being let go by Bellevue East or was he wanting to leave on his own accord?

I believe he was going to step down on his own, according to multiple Bellevue people I talked to, but now plans to return. My understanding is it went back and forth.

Reactions: HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT