ADVERTISEMENT

Head Football Changes

WPB has one of the best coaching minds I've ever been around as their supt. Bill McAllister. He can take a really good good coach like Kliment and make him GREAT if he wants to be.

WPB has one of the best coaching minds I've ever been around as their supt. Bill McAllister. He can take a really good good coach like Kliment and make him GREAT if he wants to be.
Bill McAllister had a great run at Sutherland before going into administration. Great football coach!

Reactions: coachsloup
tried to get a administrator job and didn't come thru, probably a one year gig for ole Russ.

If anything West Point Beemer will be very well coached this coming fall. With the addition of Kliment as HC and McAllister (current Supt.) as an assistant, Bob Fuller will also be an assistant at WPB. Count up those wins and tell me if another staff has that many amongst it :oops:

Wow! That's gotta be way north of 400 wins total! Maybe even 500?
I think it's definitely in the mid 400's. Only group I could think of that would be more is a few years ago at Lindsay Holy Family when Bill Mimick, Rod Brummels, and Arnie Johnson were together.

Reactions: DonlugoQ
If anything West Point Beemer will be very well coached this coming fall. With the addition of Kliment as HC and McAllister (current Supt.) as an assistant, Bob Fuller will also be an assistant at WPB. Count up those wins and tell me if another staff has that many amongst it :oops:
Think about who Kliment was with and under at Creighton too. Jensen and Suhr. The man has had a ton of knowledge to pull from.

Think about who Kliment was with and under at Creighton too. Jensen and Suhr. The man has had a ton of knowledge to pull from.
Very true. Never been a Jeff Jensen fan but can't argue with the fact he won a lot of games but Gene Suhr is absolutely one of the greatest offensive minds in football! If you watch what he was doing at WSC as OC in the 2000's it's literally what you see every Friday/Saturday at every level of the game. Him and Bob Stitt were way ahead of the game spread option wise.

Just read that Wahoo Neumann will be on its 4th coach in 4 years since Turman left. What's the deal there?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT