ADVERTISEMENT

HPR magazine

HighPlainsCoach

Senior
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2003
Anybody know how it's going to be sold this year? If it isn't available retail, what's the best way to order. Called the phone # and it just mentioned the print subscription.

Has anyone received theirs yet? I can't even begin to describe how great of a job Bob does with this. Only publication of its kind in the US as far as I know. Incredible work for basically a one-man operation. We are lucky to have this. We better hope Bob lives to be a hundred!

Has anyone received theirs yet? I can't even begin to describe how great of a job Bob does with this. Only publication of its kind in the US as far as I know. Incredible work for basically a one-man operation. We are lucky to have this. We better hope Bob lives to be a hundred!
Ordered mine today. Bob said they mail on Wednesday this week

Reactions: northeastNebraska
Bob is the best. Seriously, he does so much great work across our state. Would to sit down with him sometime and get the whole story on how Huskerland Preps was started.

Has anyone received the magazine yet? Still waiting here. If I remember, mail transit took forever a year ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT